"“We got crazy people like Schiff - Shifty Schiff - and Hillary and all of these people…

All they want to do is investigate everybody but they are the ones that are really under investigation.”

THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE REALLY UNDER INVESTIGATION? 👀"

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/12830

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Thank you.
LOVE

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

😂🪖❤️

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Jeff sessions😂🤣😃

(2) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I caught that as well and immediately thought that wasn’t a slip of the tongue. He meant what he said. I also wonder if it is normal for the airspace to be cleared around an ‘ex’ president’s plane. 🤔

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Yes, I heard it too - they are all under investigation!!! Hopefully vaporized from this plane too!!!

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

He mentions it so casually so as not to call attention overtly. He is so smooth.

That was a standout statement for me too. I heard several things that made me stand sit up and pay attention. He repeated the story of going to Washington D. C. 17 times and never spending the night. The number 93 was said a couple of times and the people he was talking about said "no more" than 93. The 93rd day of the year is April 3rd.