Folks, anytime someone says there will be an Ebs alert at a specific time is full of it. Don't share or spread that information. It will happen, but less than 10 know when. The one's who do know, will never make such statement.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I think you are correct.

Simon Parks just said EBS will be at 8pm est Tonight.., he's only been wrong the last 3 times.,, i feel good about this one

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

simon parks wrong again

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

Thank you!

true dat.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

A boy cries 'wolf' often enough and even the targets will quit listening. MAGAs will know what it is when it does happen. Let's boogie!

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Thank you,, about time someone said it...

THANK YOU EZRA! Folks - wisdom and discernemtn go a long way. Get to know who the reputable people on the boards are - the ones who share the facts. They will be your litmus test. 😉

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Thanks for clarifying that!!!

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

Exactly!!! shut your ass's up this is why people say we are crazy !! if it happens it happens, if it doesnt... we will all be fine. you just give people a reason to complain. it brings the energy, vibes.. down. GROW UP!

Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

Me and my patriot friend were just discussing this lastnight! The Less than 10 people certainly wouldnt warn the public when an EMERGENCY broadcast will happen 😅 Defeats the purpose eh? 😂😬👊🏼

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

🙏💗🙏Thank you for validating what I been soooooo feeling lately... I gave up after the first few didn't pan out ages ago.💗🙏💗

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

I think I speak for a lot of people that we are very concerned that we won't GET the EBS alert with all the shinanigans of Big Tech and the media. I am hoping that it won't be a problem but I don't doubt that [They] won't try everything to stop us from getting it.

dont worry nobody believes the bullshit anymore anyway

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

You cant speak for everyone

(1) Show this thread

I have always known the phrase loose lips sink ships, has everyone forgot this? Writing to say Hello as I just signed up - lurked for a little while now - catching up

You got us excited with the calendar your shared😢😥 Im ready for all this to be over with....my cup is empty😏

YES!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

amen! someone finally said it! Thank you sir!

Is that calendar you listed two days ago correct about ebs or did I read it wrong?

I should go buy a box of Depends, because when it DOES go off, I am going to spontaneously crap myself with excitement.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Adam Lima to his Publication

😀😅🤣😊 thanks for the laugh!!

In response Adam Lima to his Publication

you arent the only one. i said something similar, like i think i might, puke or passout or both, crapping pants may be in the mix too

(2) Show this thread

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Thank you, Ezra!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I recall a calendar floating around over the weekend being shared. That is whst gets everyone's featger ruffled. That is what needs to stop.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

🙏🙏🙏Yes This🙏🙏🙏

So, late Saturday night at around 8:45 PM, we got an EBS for a AMBER Alert. Both of our phones were in the other room at the time. We both looked at each other and said, "Oh snap...it's time! Let's go!" Oh well! However, they did find the missing child, so it all ended well, but it gave us a good laugh.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Tony to his Publication

Tony, I received an Amber Alert last Thursday am. Are these tied with EBS's? I have heard conflicting info on AA's so wasn't sure. It shot me out of bed🤣

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

You. Are. Absolutely. Correct!!! Date & Time posts are so silly!!!

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

Thank you!

❤️Momma 🤍Trauma Informed Soecial Education Para Educator 💙5D Spiritual Believer

Yeah, I have a huge problem when people make posts telling people to prepare for the EBS at this or that time. It does more damage and causes more doubt to the ones starting to wake up, as well as fueling the fire of the trolls.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

Datefagging, it just gets me in trouble. I actively tell all my people now, that nothing is going to happen. Things happen behind the scenes, and if you are clever enough, you can see how they try to spin it all away in the news the following week.

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

I fell nyo this trap in telegram. let everyobe i know. it didnt hapoen. So anyrhung i say since is discredited. learned a hard lesson. in Gods time not mine 🙏