♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Folks, get your prayers going......This is just horrible😪

A wedge tornado reportedly 2mi at the base has destroyed multiple towns in Mississippi and Alabama.

Multiple reports of towns completely demolished with no safe routes for emergency crews to access those who are trapped.

Please Pray, frens. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Tornados a mile wide?
Is that man made or normal?

Prayers for all affected!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF LOW WIBES PEOPLE LIVED THERE...

ALL WHICH HUNTING PROCESS. ITS JUST CARMIC PAYOFF.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

While Nana doesnt' doubt Karma, I believe that these storms are all man made to kill as many as possible and destroy as much as possible.

IT COULD BE MAN MADE.

BUT HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS COMMAND THIS PAWNZ TO DO SO...

SO BASICALLY ITS AGAIN QUESTION OF OBEYING CHAIN OF COMMAND.

EACH WANDERING SOUL WHICH IS RESTLESS SINCE DESTRUCTION OF TARTARY WILL LOGICALLY DISTORT MORPHOLOGIC FIELD ON ASTRAL PLANE...THEY HUNGER FOR VENGEANCE.

YOU AS AMERICAN LIVE ON BIGGEST GRAVEYARD ON EARTH👻😔

Only people mentioned by @YuriStauffenberg in this post can reply

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

Well I can't disagree with that.
I have seen that my time here in this life was to learn to win with the sword in the sheath instead of killing everyone, altho I will admit sometimes it is hard to not pull it out.

We will win this reset.
Divine Matrix incoming.

YOU COULD AS NATION WON IT ONLY WITH LOVE IN YOUR HEARTH

EVERY LOW EMOTIONS LIKE PRIDE, NATIONALISM ETC WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE.😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/uuOw699oViQ

Láska nebeská - All you need is LOVE (svatební scéna) - YouTube

Nejlepší film o "lásce" všech dob! plný nezapomenutelných scén, ale tahle je ... NEJVÍC! (:

(1) Show this thread