Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Carole Parnell

Folks, get your prayers going......This is just horrible๐Ÿ˜ช

A wedge tornado reportedly 2mi at the base has destroyed multiple towns in Mississippi and Alabama.

Multiple reports of towns completely demolished with no safe routes for emergency crews to access those who are trapped.

Please Pray, frens. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Sending prayers

Sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Q่—คๅ‰›ๅฃซ /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I would've blown up HAARP long ago

Prayers for people in Mississippi and Alabama ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ May God give them strenght to go through this ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ Sending Love and Light ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Alot of chem trails have been happening of late. it snowed last mon. 70* on Thursday, Friday it poured rain at 50*. Tornadoes always hit when it's hot and cold soon after. Always in these deep red states. AR, KY and now MS

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! ๐ŸŒŸ Time to soar! ๐ŸŽถโค๐Ÿ’ซ Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โคโคโคโค

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Weather is one of their weapons of choice for us

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Tornados a mile wide?
Is that man made or normal?

Prayers for all affected!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

they say the winds were 70 miles a hour..!!! that a F1 +weak storm BY Fujita Scale , how come so much damage???? something not right.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(5) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

praying...

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Prayers sent! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

๐Ÿ™ Praying for those in need of help and for the first responders trying to lend aid. May God bless and protect all involved in the aftermath of this tornado.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฏ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
wow๐Ÿ˜”

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

So heartbreaking... this storm system was supposed to hit my area, after 19 hours of other storms that caused major flooding in my area, then this system shifted and passed us. I was very happy last night when it passed us, then I learned of the tornado. Horrible. Prayers for everyone.

Wedge tornado is that what they are calling that, chemtrails, weather mods, all that shit ties in.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I am so sick of the repercussions of their f-ing science experiments to kill us

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Wedge tornado? More like manufactured tornado! Just like Turkish earthquake! Murderers!

(3) Show this thread