There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I have a special prayer request I'd like to ask from my AU fam to help me fulfill. πŸ™
I'm not going to posts these ladies names for their privacy in case they don't want their current struggle blasted all over social media. You know who you are because we've already spoken. There are several ladies in our lovely community here that are going through some very difficult situations with their significant or ex significant other. All of these ladies have been there to support and pray for us in the past and now they need us to do the same for them. The women here are so strong, and I'm so very proud to be one among them. I love you and I'm praying for you, we're gonna get through this hard part together ok? 🀍

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

It's ok, I'm happy you saw so you know you are not alone, that we love you and we're all praying for you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I have read many good things about having dreams about dogs. πŸ•

(1) Show this thread