I have a special prayer request I'd like to ask from my AU fam to help me fulfill. ๐Ÿ™
I'm not going to posts these ladies names for their privacy in case they don't want their current struggle blasted all over social media. You know who you are because we've already spoken. There are several ladies in our lovely community here that are going through some very difficult situations with their significant or ex significant other. All of these ladies have been there to support and pray for us in the past and now they need us to do the same for them. The women here are so strong, and I'm so very proud to be one among them. I love you and I'm praying for you, we're gonna get through this hard part together ok? ๐Ÿค

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication

Sending prayers for all patriots in need.๐Ÿ•Š
May Creators Love and Light shine upon them, supporting them through all their trials and in all their endeavours now and always.
โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

๐Ÿ™Prayers for all our Anon frens/ladies.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

๐Ÿ™๐ŸปโœจPraying with much love, strength and wisdom๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ
Please send your blessing to all fens who need it!!! Thank you โœจGodโœจ
Sending much Light&LQVE๐Ÿ’œ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Prayers for Warrior ladies ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ May God protect and give them strenght to go through this ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ Sending Love and Light ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

Warfare Warrior prayer group have you in our prayers...GOD Bless!

FJB .......Trump is my President

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Lifting them up in prayer for energy, strength, guidance and rest. Father in heaven, hear our prayers.
๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ™

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Sending love ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“and prayers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Ok AU anons we know what to do we raise the collective voice and vibe up for these ladies after together we ate powerful.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for them!

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฏ

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Praying for our ladies, God is their Strength and Shield, a very present help in times of trouble!! I pray they would feel their strength in the Lord, and that God will give them the victory in each of their situations! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Sarah's & AU's ladies with safety & your guidance on the challenging path they have at this time that they may have a future of peace of mind, body and soul.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

It's ok, I'm happy you saw so you know you are not alone, that we love you and we're all praying for you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Thank you Lord for uplifting these women struggling with strife from people in their current and prior life, the exes who drag them down. Thank you for blessing and healing them through your Divine Mercy. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ God please protect and encourage everyone going through this difficult time.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธDigital Soldierโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•ŠGod Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers lifted for our fellow warriors๐Ÿ’– WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thank you Benna!
How have you been lately?

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Praying for good resolutions for all these wonderful women (and any others struggling in their relationships right now that also need our prayers and energy) Please dear Lord, give them Hope, Love and a way out if that is required.

In response Scat ling to her Publication

๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

praying for all Anons going thru a big change in their life.
stay strong
sending love and good energyโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™