Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Yep!! And here's his web page with all the supporting data as proof. Tons of great info to share with your awake friends!
https://thedocuments.info/

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

But, what's the purpose of continuing this clown show???

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

Love this young man who is very intelligent. I have witnessed his words. His words/documents put legitimacy to what we are living. I am so amazed I am living to witness the greatness. Yes, Hard times-as it should! We have all settled and allowed the infiltration and infestation of evil. Complicit might be the word. Time to stand up to your beliefs. I have power, you have power, we have power!!! Love, Love, Love

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Here it is!!!
Is right!
Woohoo Derek Johnson

So let me get this straight. Trump is still president and just sitting back letting our country fall apart. Open boarders. Kids getting sex changes. Inflation. Just to name a few key issues. This doesn’t make and sense to say trump is the president. No matter how bad we wish he still was. If he was president and letting this happen he’s just as bad as Joe.

In response Drew USA to his Publication

This is a detailed explanation . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktij4rwqRzk

In response Drew USA to his Publication

I have similar questions.

Letting the banking system collapse and even much of the pandemic could make sense in a protracted war scenario. The vax damage to children is unacceptable. I can see how it might be necessary to let adults kill themselves with the vax to finally wake their blind asses up; but not children.

Much of what we are seeing with the border, in Ukraine, even the gender clinics could be fake.

It sucks not being able to trust any source; BH or WH.

The one scenario that continues to make sense is that we are being strung out with disinformation while BH's consolidate their power. Being betrayed by all sides is an ugly possibility.

Make realistic red lines and plans with community to keep them.

(3) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND BIDEN WAS SWORE IN AT 11:45 WHILE TRUMP WAS STILL PRESIDENT FOR ANOTHER 15 MIN BEFORE VACATING OFFICE MAKING IT UNCONSTITUTIONAL HAVING TWO PRESIDENTS AT THE SAME TIME

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Yes indeed! πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Starting to grasp at straws here, buddy.

(2) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

I happened to keep a copy...

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

YEP A FUNERAL PARTY

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Why would they give him this honor at his funeral if he was BAD.

(4) Show this thread
In response SCdudenGA ___ to his Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

It's all chatter until Biden is removed it's all part of the movie

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

LOVE IT! President Trump was Reinaugurated Jan 20,2021 at Joint Andrews AFB & biden was given a funeral service by our Military the same day. HalleluYah! biden was executed 5 years ago.

Wow

In response Chance Whymel to his Publication

Yes! πŸ’ƒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🍿🍿🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes!! πŸ’ƒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread