#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before.. (it's really happening) - YouTube

March 24, 2023 - We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before.. (it's really happening)2023 message world news current events full video new video today this...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KungfuKelly in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Prepping the alien invasion narrative to distract the world's attention and scare the heck out of people.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

The last few years have taught me to question everything more than I ever have and I keep going back and forth on if Anonymous are the good guys telling us legit secret shit or another psyop feeding us what they (be it the bad OR good guys) want us to think to keep on hiding the truth.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

They have exposed me to more truths than any other youtube channel. Doesn't mean you stop researching there but they have brought much light to my darkened world.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Them peeps from Antarctica coming to visit?