Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Above & Beyond connection...

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Act 28:27
For the heart of this people is waxed gross, G3975 and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Eph 4:23
And be renewed G365 in the spirit of your mind;
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=above+and+beyond
Number three
Countdown
The Return
to a T (ex act ly)
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=coverage
The Plan
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=map
30/3
Bible
The Deep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtvXcRRiH3s&ab_channel=WorldOutreachChurch

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Here's all you need to know about T- Mobile. They allowed someone access to my phone on Mother's day weekend. I had no phone for almost 24 hours while I guy named Michael from Queens, NY went through everything on my phone. They decided to go shopping where they purchased hundreds of dollars in cell phone equipment that went to an airport address on the West Coast. I finally got access to my phone back with no follow up investigation because my guess is they work with 3 letter agencies. No money off my phone bill, no real apologies. I don't want to get in deeper with technology. I want to go in the other direction because humanity can't be trusted to use technology for good alone.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

T mobile, a very evil company in my opinion and experience.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Rumors.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I find this suspect, however, I live in Florida and IAN destroyed my neighborhood - no electricity, internet and/or cell service, unless you had T-Mobile.....so I take it with a grain of salt and as usual question everything

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

the internet company and the security company can't even get their products to connect........... I doubt this will help.

Yeah well, if they stopped haarp and all that shit those unnatural disasters would not happen so much. FUN times them trying to literally and did zap my shit and take out my electric when I have dropped hot ass info, NEVER FKN fast enough, I learned to save my info before I hit send, and many times got the info out they were split seconds to late, and couldn't fry my device. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Agreed. I don't trust either of them.

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Family thinks I'm crazy when I talk about HAARP causing much/most of the weather crap.

(2) Show this thread

Intersting!! What’s with with Double T Texas Tech Red Raider Next To him? (my alma mater.Get Yoir Guns Up)!! 🖤 ❤️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

The shirt he’s wearing is a T-Mobile shirt.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Feeling EBS vibes

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I gave up hoping for that after 2+ years. I now think it's more likely that there won't be any change until the 2024 election assuming the other side isn't n able to cheat enough to stay in power. We will be either a 3rd world country by then or very close to it with current policies and border wide open with low skill labor pouring in that we have to support.

(1) Show this thread

Whats with him being at Tmobile rally? I thought Verizon has the strongest signal

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Please let it be time for sketchy shit🙏🏻

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Bypass vibes

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

EMS Vibes :)

(1) Show this thread

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before.. (it's really happening) - YouTube

March 24, 2023 - We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before.. (it's really happening)2023 message world news current events full video new video today this...

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

The last few years have taught me to question everything more than I ever have and I keep going back and forth on if Anonymous are the good guys telling us legit secret shit or another psyop feeding us what they (be it the bad OR good guys) want us to think to keep on hiding the truth.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Prepping the alien invasion narrative to distract the world's attention and scare the heck out of people.

(3) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Starlink Or Q phone?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Starlink….Q Phone is another scam run by fake patriots looking to make a buck

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Occupy Mars😂💯

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Yet it can be exceptionally unpeaceful for the " unpeaceful"
Be peaceful and driven towards good energy.
Bad energy just gets bottlenecked then IMPLODEs
Not explodes

(1) Show this thread

Hi VK.
Good Fryday Evening.

I was just reading your Tweet on this:
Starlink will save lives — Elon Musk @elonmusk

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1639445020632571904?s=20

TS = 9:52 PM.

Mar 15, 2018 10:41:56 PM EDT
Q !UW.yye1fxo
@[19][1st]
@[3][1st]
The LINK.
[John Perry Barlow]
[2]
[3]
[4]
WE HAVE THE SUB.
HOSTAGE RELEASE.
1000 pieces.
Q

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Bet the penguins are dead chuffed with their latest wifi connection.... 😂

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Seems the new tech (i.e., Starlink & new financial system) revolve around Antarctica. Ripple team made multiple trips there as well.

(2) Show this thread

Happy Friday Evening!

👍😄💥🔥...what is going on VK...hope all is well...appreciate the posts...God bless

Good Evening VK. 😎