Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I still like those old consoles. They were made from beautiful hardwoods! No fake MDF back then.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I remember seeing them in my grandparent garage, not never used them.

I was Born in the late 70's

But I remember getting up and moving the dial on the old CRT tv, and only having 10 - 12 channels, and that included PBS !

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

We had 4 Channels (VHF/UHF) and my brother was the rabbit ear antenna holder so our Dad could watch football without a "ghost" on the screen. 🤣

Kept my brother, who was always in trouble, BUSY.

We've come so far.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I remember watching tv in black and white, on my grandfather old yellow 12 inch Tv

And it rabbit hears with tin foil 😄

🤣🤣🤣 Mama would get after that same brother (there are 5 of us) after he got into her tin foil. She would get stern about it and he answered "I'm fixing Dad's problem. I don't want to hold the antenna anymore!" ... said in his best Dennis the Menace fashion.

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lion Hart, click on at the bottom under it