Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Zenith and Magnavox or RCA ruled with monsterous furniture-sounded amazing
real solid wood not veneer..Dad always
had the latest model for R and R

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

That weighed 900 pounds let's not forget! LOLOL

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Oh my! Sweet memories! I can hear my Dad playing one of his country favorites now. Johnny Cash, Charlie Pride, Charlie Rich, Elvis, and many more. Good ole days!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

They were like furniture pieces.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Ready for retro

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

No question it was glorious furniture. Speakers were excellent. Nothing like this since. Agree, time for a reappearance.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I remember getting in trouble if I ever touched my sister’s record player. I remember dancing to the music which would make the record skip & would scratch the vinyl. After that, I would hear the same skip in the record over & over again & ended up singing the lyrics of the song with the skip in it. Good times back then!!! 😎

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

For sure 😊

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ours had an 8 track player 😆

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Those analog speakers sounded rich and wonderful!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Tube amps in most of them

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Yup
Those high end
display models
head turners
for shure.

HAHHAA, we had this console. It came with a "clicker"
I remember watching Jimmy Carter on this TV and one side held and played all Elvis records and yes, my dad had his liquor stash in the other end.

We’re telling our age! I was the remote for this when I was a child. Lol

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

I was for a short time, but eventually my brother and I ate in the kitchen while the parents were in another room ..... long story,

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I still like those old consoles. They were made from beautiful hardwoods! No fake MDF back then.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I remember seeing them in my grandparent garage, not never used them.

I was Born in the late 70's

But I remember getting up and moving the dial on the old CRT tv, and only having 10 - 12 channels, and that included PBS !

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😂😂😂😂
Now that was the rage.. black and white no remote.
One channel ,TV shuts off at midnite.
Those were the days 😂😂

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

let's make old school cool again! May start a business with my kid!