3 yr delta coming up Feb. 15 👀

From Q778
"YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
STAY SAFE THIS WEEK."

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Remember this 3 yr delta on feb. 15th.
good ine !!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

i get that, world has to change views, trust. will not come quickly at first. Precapace is needed to tip consious balance. once tipped, nothing can stop the outcome. Just what my heart tells me

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts