Thank you Fam!!! Sandy and I were overwhelmed by the support and prayers. She couldn’t believe how many of you were praying. Showed her all the love and support for a complete stranger and her granddaughter. It worked! we are leaving the hospital in an hr or two. Still unknown what exactly is wrong but you got her out of the woods I truly believe it. Her Granddaughter is being interviewed tomorrow by a social worker. Hope an arrest will shortly follow.
Can’t wait to meet all of you one day at Anon Mountain Island and give you all a hug.. Love you all and AU ❤️❤️❤️. Prayers up for everyone🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @QballAnon1776 in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Wonderful news! 🙏🏻

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙌🙏💗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good to hear! Prayers for complete healing for both of them.

Amazing! God is so good.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Great to hear. The power of prayer is truly real.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Great news Mike!!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I will continue to keep you all in prayers and love 🙏💜

Stay strong.. WAWY

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

You have been on my mind all day. Thank you for the update. Praise God for His faithfulness. 🙏

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

So happy to hear Sandy is doing well. That's really good news. Keep us updated on the little granddaughter too - worried about her and her parents. Hard thing to go through. As an ER nurse I had to help with those exams and do a lot of documentation, and help the parents begin to cope and make sense of a crazy world that would hurt babies and children.

Help the parents - they are going to need to vent to a safe person. They are going to go through a lot.

Glad the family has you!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Will keep you updated thank you 💚

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

He answers us more than we could have even dreamed to ask or imagine.
God is good. thank you God. amen.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

💗🙏💗🙏💗

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙌🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

💌🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

Continued prayers, thanks so much for the update!🙏🙏🙏

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Hallelujah!🙏😍🎉😇

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

That’s wonderful!! The power of prayer! 🙌 Now to pray for that arrest!!🔥

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏😊

🙏🙏

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

More prayers for all to work out for Sandy and grand baby 🙏🙏❣️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending hugs and continued prayers. God will make this right🙏❤️🙏

Sandy is a lucky lady💕Continued prayers for all.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

❤️🤲

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Continued prayers for ALL!!! :)

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Praise God! May He continue to bless and protect Sandy and her granddaughter. Let her know they will both continue to be on my daily prayer list. God bless you too Mike! 💕

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

🌼💕🙏💕🌼
FATHER GOD
AND
JESUS
KNOWS.
FATHER GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION
IN JESUS POWERFUL NAME. AMEN.
🌼💕🙏💕🌼

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Continued prayers.

#BlessUp