Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Patty Malek

Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Seems Fitting For The Times

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

Hollywood, children, red shoes… hmmm

Could be about a different kind of 0z. 👀😄🌿

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As I became awake and aware, one of the thoughts I had was the symbolism in the Wizard of Oz. As a child I loved that movie and wanted to watch it over and over again. I could clearly see the connection. 😇

In the original book Dorothy's shoes are silver not red. Silver was (and still is) the solution for working class people to have sound money. We can imagine why hollywood changed them to red.

The emerald city (green dollars) is the Fed.

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

What about Good witch, reminding Dorothy she had the power all along & the others were aspects of herself that needed to be seen & worked on within & transmuted...her home was always within her 💙☀️✨

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Glad you posted this. I have read this great descrption before but this is nicely condensed. All wrapped up suitable for sharing. 👍👍💫

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

💯🛎💓🗣 https://commonlawcourt.com/