I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

The Weeknd's halftime performance was not "Satanic," but quite the opposite. It was a Q-proof to the world that God's children are safe.#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response John Reese to his Publication

Looked pretty satanic to me. Like demons mocking stupid humans that they can make prance around with jock straps on thier faces. But that's just my take.

That wasn't the message, though, lol.

The significance of the entire head bandages is reflecting on the absurd culture of Hollywood celebrity and people manipulating themselves for superficial reasons to please and be validated.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

someone just posted a video clip where the name Satan briefly comes up on the screen.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

At this point I have demons on the brain. I hope your take is right.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

thank you, well said.