My grandson of 1,5 years has gone into cardiac arrest this afternoon (his mommy has had de covid-jab 2x during pregancy). Would you please pray for him? 🙏

Only people mentioned by @4Agnes in this post can reply

In response Agnes van der Graaf to her Publication

My thoughts and prayers for you all.
God’s Blessings 😇🙏🏻

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for the Lord to lay his healing hands upon him. In Jesus name. Amen. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏

Update 3: It's been a week now, and my grandson is doing well. He still is on highcare because the doctors have no clue. Thank you all for your prayers 🙏.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying healing, for all, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Prayers sent for your grandson's speedy and complete recovery (and for his mom) Agnes
✨💖🙏'🙏💖✨💫

Update: this morning he was breathing all on his own. He even opened his eyes, when his mother was talking. Good signs. Please keep praying.
And thank you all so much, it strengthens us ❤🙏.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Oh that is such beautiful news! I will be praying for that beautiful baby! (just seeing this now)

Update 2: Yesterday evening it was'nt good, and the doctors have no clue, but he slept very well and this morning he had his first bottle of milk with his mommy. I hope the doctors can find the course and George will get well soon. Thank you so much for your prayers. I keep continuing praying for my beautiful grandson and his parents. Pray for the doctors as well so they may find what's wrong with him.

(3) Show this thread

🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Praying for your precious little grandson.😥🙏🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😘❤️🙏🏻💫✨

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

SENDING ANLS--PLEASE LORD SEND A MIRACLE FOR THIS WEE ONEGE

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Praying

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sending healing thoughts, love and prayers. This is heart breaking. May GOD be with your family.

Prayers up for all.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Please Jesus, heal this little boy and make him whole. Take away all the side effects from the jab and may God protect your entire family from any future harm.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼
🌼💕🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕🌼
🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼
🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼
🌼💕🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕🌼
🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼
🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼
🌼💕🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕🌼
🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

😢😢❤️🙏❤️🙏

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Former ER/NICU/PICU nurse - this is so 'not normal'. I can't even imagine at that age... I am so sorry you're dealing with this, and his mother - God bless her and help her get thru this. We all make mistakes, and she did it probably with the right reasons, and she put her trust in the medical personnel who are clueless... I'm so so sorry.

Praying for all of you, and baby too. Please keep us updated - praying a wide coverage over all of you, for anything and everything that needs help.

Please take care of yourself and the parents, they need food and drinks even if they say they can't. We need their bodies fed and hydrated for the long haul, so they don't get sick or pick up Covid.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Love and prayers... lifting up your grandson and you all. 🙏✨💕✨🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Prayers your way. 🙏🙏🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Lord please help this child 🙏🙏🙏♥️

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God bless and prayers
🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Lord protect this precious child.

#PrayerTeamLove 💙💚

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏