The people you trust the most.
Until people start telling their own experiences from this movement...the truth will stay hidden. These people have manipulated so many with their lies and blasphemous bullshit, telling people they're reincarnated from the Bible.
Remote viewing. Mk ultra. CIA weaponization.
If you were a victim you need to speak out.
It feels good to feel important, but YOU are important. As YOU!!!!! Not some fairytale lie. They have screwed up too many great people, anons, my FAMILY over the years and I was blind to it. I didn't want to believe it. Truth hurts. I fucking see you now. The more people I speak to, the more I remember shit I was told...it's all connecting.
You downplay what Shane did. Kim.....you were the one pushing his account. Things people forget. You and VK were the hardest to figure out because you seemed so genuine and vk brought the vibes.
I will not back down. You have RUINED people's lives. I am livid. But you already know that. I follo

Only people mentioned by @AshleyTruthSeeker in this post can reply

In response Ashley TruthSeeker to her Publication

-wed you all. Because I was told to...by those that came before me. People are sharing their stories and their experiences and roads lead right back to you three.
You fucked with my family and you're done. Nothing will stop the truth.
God sees you. And he is VERY MAD.