🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Frenly Reminder 👀 I really would watch out for those accounts that tell you what to think… Personally, wouldn’t even look at them… it has helped me tremendously.
🙏Keep a Clear Head 🙏 God Be With You 🙏Trust Yourself, Trust God.❤️YOU know who YOU are & YOU are Absolutely Ahhhmazing 🤩
Want Leaders not followers.
WE got this ✅💯.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

All I have to say is, Trust Your Gut. Mine has literally been right so many times… Vibes are Real! 🙏God Be With You🙏 & 💖Much Love💙 Also, for the Peeps that made me feel like Shiz & made me feel like a bad person for speaking my mind about Shane🙏 God Bless You 🙏 Of course I still 💖Love💙 You ♾️♾️🙏 I am 🙏Praying & 💫Sending Positive✨Vibes 💖 to all who he took advantage of & messed with many minds🙏 WE should be lifting these 💖Souls💙 UP in Prayer🙏

VK warned us early on but I don't think enough paid attention at the time. I'm thankful that it's at least finally coming to light now.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

GOD SEEMS LIKE A STRETCH =218

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Funny story...I was in line at the grocery store years ago and I received a text from a fellow anon. She told me Shane said the "Three Days of Darkness" would be arriving that weekend and that we should cover all of our windows and not leave the house for the duration.

"How the hell is my dog supposed to go to the bathroom and who the HELL is Shane Browning?"

She never spoke to me again. LOLZ

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

They backed off that easy after one question? Telling.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Discernment is a gift from God.

He watches over you without a doubt Michelle 🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread