Frenly Reminder 👀 I really would watch out for those accounts that tell you what to think… Personally, wouldn’t even look at them… it has helped me tremendously.
🙏Keep a Clear Head 🙏 God Be With You 🙏Trust Yourself, Trust God.❤️YOU know who YOU are & YOU are Absolutely Ahhhmazing 🤩
Want Leaders not followers.
WE got this ✅💯.

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Reasons I don't listen to preachers or "anon" videos. I prefer to think without influence from them.👊

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

All I have to say is, Trust Your Gut. Mine has literally been right so many times… Vibes are Real! 🙏God Be With You🙏 & 💖Much Love💙 Also, for the Peeps that made me feel like Shiz & made me feel like a bad person for speaking my mind about Shane🙏 God Bless You 🙏 Of course I still 💖Love💙 You ♾️♾️🙏 I am 🙏Praying & 💫Sending Positive✨Vibes 💖 to all who he took advantage of & messed with many minds🙏 WE should be lifting these 💖Souls💙 UP in Prayer🙏

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

VK warned us early on but I don't think enough paid attention at the time. I'm thankful that it's at least finally coming to light now.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Kiki
I do remember that post by VK and that is why I followed him to Wego and then AU.... Bell well my sister, buckle up as the storm comes in 2023. IMHO.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Absolutely! Trust Yourself!

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

The end-game is insight. Keep an eye on your assets.

Make sure you have $2K+ on hand IN SMALL BILLS when the crash comes. Nobody will want to trade 50 or 100 dollar bills.

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts