Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Florida went from awesome to a shit hole with all these shootings.

Maybe De-sanctimonious should worry more about Floridians than picking a fight with DJT and the Patriots.

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

To be fair, Trump started it.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

To be fair, you don't understand President Trump.

Oh, I understand him quite well..

Why do continue to support a man who continues to push the vax? There is really no excuse at this point.

So maybe you should ask yourself, do you understand him?

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

OK troll! Have anice day!

This is the response someone has when they don't have enough facts to formulate a logical response.

Only people mentioned by @BertActual in this post can reply

HaHa! Don't care what you think. I would just be waisting my time bringing up ALL the facts (truth)

Then why even chime into this conversation if you are not going to provide any value or facts?

Seems like something a Troll does.

(1) Show this thread