Florida went from awesome to a shit hole with all these shootings.

Maybe De-sanctimonious should worry more about Floridians than picking a fight with DJT and the Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Puppets do as they are maneuvered to do.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Never been a fan of the Miami Mayor really.
Not currently a fan of DeSantus.
He let and illegal election of a Senator stand when all he had to do was fight it & allowed the Red Flag laws in Florida is what I am understanding.

Nana suspects in the next few weeks we will see other large cities with issues.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Ron would have to a brain for that to happen. Anyone can read from a script. The whole government act everyday.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Dude, really? Wtfook! I am born & raised here in Florida & it is nothing like You have described where I live … God Be with You & Yours 🙏💖… idk whet state You live in but WTFook … lolz 😂 Kinda Rude… Just sayin’ 🙏

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Agreed 110%

Soros endorsement is telling

He's gonna get less votes than the worst fake Resident ever.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Watch the stars hang from the sky

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Ahhhhhh, Doq, u make me laff!!

De - Sanctimonious LMAO!!😂😂😂😂😂

Trump and the Patriots rule!!

They still don't get it do they!???

WE WIN!!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

If you watch DeSantis's earlier "speeches" you can tell when he went to the other side. Big difference.

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Would Trump's continued support of the vaccine be considered support of the dark side?

(1) Show this thread

The fall from his pedestal will hit hard

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

To be fair, Trump started it.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

To be fair, you don't understand President Trump.

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Everything Trump does is part of
a well thought out plan in advance.

(3) Show this thread