Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Oh yeah, it's a morning must!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

πŸ˜‚

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Lol, I’m with you Kim! :0)

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

As I sit here drinking green tea! 🀣

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

#spoiled...the handsome puts my coffeeon my nightstand every morning before he wakes me up..first sip helps me function πŸ˜‚

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Lucky you...he sounds like a keeper :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Put a big splash of bailey's in there.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

Oh yes .. I’ll die drinking coffee and very happy

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Green Tea just in the evening.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

😍😍😍

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

If coffee was taken away from the human experience.... I'd never get out of bed. Period!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Morning coffee is my single vice of happy for the day. β˜•οΈ

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Joy is a precious feeling so I will continue to have my morning coffee 😊. Thanks Kim!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I surely was not expecting that. Priceless.

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

LMAO....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

wonder how many on here are coffee drinkers ....green tea is disgusting

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Isn't that funny... this morning, as I hung up my dressing gown, before going out to see to the animals, I had the sudden thought - could I survive on only one cup of coffee a day? I think I was anticipating my second cup.

I usually tend the animals then do the cats litter box and make the bed, before having another cup.

My conclusion, at the time, was I would have to only have the 5:30 - 6:30 cup, could not survive without that one...

This was such a random thought... your post made me laugh and recall it.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HAHAHAHAHA

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

bwahahaha

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gonna be GLORIOUS❀️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Oh man, I’ve given up coffee multiple times, and life’s just better with it. Really hope we learn coffee is more healthy than notπŸ™πŸ»

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Kim, Oh my gosh, I’m at work and I just Choked on my lunch laughing..,I did not see that one coming…This movement has increased my interest in alternative ways of healing, frequencies, oils, Herbs etc…I thought they were going to talk about lemon water. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's funny. Never giving up my coffee! :)

Aorticwarrior trying to get you on twitter. Took the screenshot w number if you haven't heard yet.

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😁

Love it, but um, I am one of those folks it actually makes sleepy. lol Smh at me.

Happy 322 Kim! :)

Amen!! Coffee and BOOST OXYGEN!!

Bring it on you crazy soulless , brainwash liberals!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚