Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

"The FBI, The Department of the Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) and US Marshals Service are working to bring indictments against Ralph Baric, Anthony Fauci and Peter Daszak who collaborated to bring the β€œCovid19” global pandemic, genocide and bioweapon against all of humanity. Over 14 million dead from the bioweapon vaccines. weaponized a common cold coronavirus that’s been around for thousands of years. They spliced it with an HIV gene making it very highly virulent, highly toxic and highly damaging.

The fully vaccinated accounted for over 9 in every 10 deaths associated with the virus, and mortality rates per 100,000 were lowest among the unvaccinated and highest among the vaccinated in every age group." β€”https://benjaminfulford.net/2023/03/20/first-ever-world-revolution-about-to-liberate-humanity/ [$]

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Hi Martin and who is behind all of this ? One worldGov . πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

I knew HIV was added in, not because of intel but because of commercials. There were no commercials for HIV treatments anymore. It had disappeared from public view. The flood of re-emerging HIV commercials, once again only showing gay couples(men)πŸ™„ told me how they were planning to cover up, the mix of vax/hiv and the same group would be blamed. Such a crock of shit.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

No one left behind.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

There's a lot more known now about the jabbed and not about people who got really sick from something and survived. I survived but I don't feel like I used to before getting sick.