Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I always thought your account was war nurse. 😅 Glad you are back. I enjoyed your posts.

WarNuse!!! I'm glad you are back....😊

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

She is lovely. I followed her on Twit. I am going to search her out again.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE ALL MATTER TO GOD

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

and another!! 🥰🙏🏼

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Love WarNuse💙

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17 on this one.
LOVE LOVE LOVE WarNuse on Twit wit for years.

I always figured that WarNuse might be someone that worked for or used to work in the DOJ or somewhere in the justice system.

Why?
Because this person seemed to take it very personally that this part of the system was corrupted.

Some thought that it was Gen Flynn.

We all loved the posts and Nana felt the aged soul in whom ever it was because there were too many references to images and thoughts of many yrs back like in the 40s and 50s perhaps.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

you keep posting and we are not done yet thank you for your service!