I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It does not matter how long you have been in the fight, nor the position you hold in the fight..

NO ONE ABOVE ANOTHER.

#BlessUp

Here's an idea

There a countless of individuals that share information - some good, some neutral, others not in ones best interest

Why are the countless, it's because EVERYONE takes in information differently: text, images, video, coded info in some form, just straight out telling you; poetry, stories, songs...

Hence the idea: no one is above, or below another ! Just like no one individual is 100% correct in every aspect .... plans change πŸ˜„

They may be correct in their method or delivery for a segment of 'followers', but not across the board to the wider range of voices.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

While this is true the old saying you catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar does still apply. A sharp tongue and a disrespectful attitude does not gain allies.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Amen, Serah ;)))

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You too my friend.
Peace be with you

#angelicwarrior

(1) Show this thread