It does not matter how long you have been in the fight, nor the position you hold in the fight..

NO ONE ABOVE ANOTHER.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Amen, Divine ;)))

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

#BlessUp Laurie

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

That's what this is ALL about! It's a humanitarian effort to save our plant, save the children, and save SOULS. This is attained by eliminating self and expressing pure kindness and love.
WWG1WGA

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Here's an idea

There a countless of individuals that share information - some good, some neutral, others not in ones best interest

Why are the countless, it's because EVERYONE takes in information differently: text, images, video, coded info in some form, just straight out telling you; poetry, stories, songs...

Hence the idea: no one is above, or below another ! Just like no one individual is 100% correct in every aspect .... plans change 😄

They may be correct in their method or delivery for a segment of 'followers', but not across the board to the wider range of voices.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

While this is true the old saying you catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar does still apply. A sharp tongue and a disrespectful attitude does not gain allies.

(3) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

All One~

💗🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

NO ME ONLY WE

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Reminds me of this that I saw in an old cartoon strip:: It must be nice to be important - It’s more important to BE NICE!!!

We are ALL ONE!!!

Great post and reminder Patriot!!! ThanQ!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

💯🎯👊🙏🐸

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Love one another

(2) Show this thread