I write to show that I am learning, not that I know more than others. The paradox is that the humble place is the most powerful one, since it has the greatest learning potential.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Spot on. Love you Brother.šŸ’–

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ā¤ļøUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. šŸ¤¬ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

To be humble is to recognize there is much still to be learned. Removing ego allows one to be teachableā¤ļø

One reason itā€™s hard to learn new things when you get older is youā€™re gonna look silly when you try and learn a new skill.

When youā€™re young = you donā€™t care ā€¦ but if youā€™re older and have all this supposed ā€œknowledgeā€ and donā€™t want appear dumb and oh my precious dignity, etc., etc.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

If someone feels intimidated concerning new knowledge and writings of compassionate research, they are missing out on growthšŸ™šŸ»āœØā¤ļø

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Every Voice Creates the Collective experience.

I always appreciate yours~

Very profound, Martin. Thank you.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

ā¤šŸ‘