Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Doq Holliday

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

did you read it? theyre trying to justify the plastics. its not real snow, man made

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Of course it's a 'climate crisis'..moral of the story is, don't eat yellow snow. 😂

When people figure it out, they’ll just blame it on pvc from east Palestine Ohio

Weather manipulation. Everything is fake in this crazy world

One of two things, imo, or maybe both.

Chemtrails to prevent missile attacks that Juan has mentioned as necessary for the time being. Comparing them to micro particles similar to the grit on sand paper.
or
Effects of human manipulation of the weather.

Possibly to be both, possible also to be something else that we don't even know about or

Could also be a Bullshit made up story.
Just look at how many options there are for the "truth".🤓

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have known that a lot of snow isn't snow. I made a snowball years ago. I put it on a plate to bring it in the house to see if it would melt. It didn't melt. I took a match or lighter to it and it only turned the snow black . . . Still no melted ice or water on the plate.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Since everything is mirrored, I believe recycling has been another fraud. Plastics are being "recycled" for reuse. Plastics are bad for humans and they repackingusingthem over and over agin to make people sick.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

BTW - Chemtrails are real. We see these all the time over our skies in Texas. We suffer from freak allergies like never before. I have lived here 78 years and this is the worst season(s) of allergies I have ever known. If you believe those are from commercial airliners, you are not awake yet.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Want to know what microplastics are in that snow? Look no further than your NOAA library:

https://library.noaa.gov/Collections/Digital-Collections/Weather-Modification-Project-Reports

Chemtrails?