#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

BAZINGA!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The BEST WAY to support President Trump is to PRAY FOR HIM AND OUR NATION. Flooding social media with prayers and gratitude will defeat the fear and anxiety that [ they] want to produce. Stop [ their] evil efforts in its tracks. Light always defeats darkness.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

. Every Day
❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

where is that FBI photo of agents in ray banns shorts and shirts- now in trump gear. hehehehe

(3) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am hope Trump supporters have all learned there lessons and just stay home and lift Trump up in Prayer

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Sadly, many have not learned a thing.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I'll be holding you all close to my heart, with 🙏... whatever happens..💞.

(2) Show this thread