THIS IS THE ONLY AND TRUE FAMILY I HAVE.

THE INDOCTRINATED WITH MASTERS AND PHD'S HAVE ABANDONED ME YEARS AGO.

MY WIFE WAS ONCE ONBOARD, AND BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS THAT SHE CAN SEE, HAS ABANDONED ME. BLAMES ME FOR ALL OF IT.

MY PERSONAL PRECIPICE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, BUT I WILL NOT WAIVER.

I HAVE COME TOO FAR FOR SO LONG (SINCE 1969 AND THE FAKE MOON LANDING) TO THROW IN THE TOWEL.

I SERVED IN THE US ARMY LONG AGO AND FACED SOME TOUGH SHIT, BUT NOT LIKE THIS.

I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR PRAYERS FROM ANYONE AT ANY TIME, UNTIL NOW.

THANK YOU.

PS: I KNOW YOU WON'T FORGET, PRESIDENT TRUMP, PATRIOTS, CHILDREN EVERYWHERE, AU, NEED YOUR PRAYERS MORE.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Prayers up for you brother. If we ever escape this matrixx, psyops, movie, or whatever is enslaving or actually freeing us, we all need to sit down and have a cold beer together.

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browningโ€ฆQ

๐Ÿ™

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Luv & blessings of supernatural strength & peace to you Commander. I innerstand.
I've found the secret to happiness is being content no matter your situation. It's a challenge without giving it up to our Lord, but as you pray visualize it is already completed and your prayers always end in thank you, cause faith is not believing God can it's knowing that he will. Our thoughts and words are so powerful right now๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR
Holy Smokes ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
I open my home to you and your wife for a
get away.
I live in a cool place
Total nature preserve
I feel you heart
I have worn your shoes.
I am now giving life by myself a try.
Anonup is my family too. ๐Ÿ˜Š
How can one be as old as I am
and
the only people that I have that think like me, are on a computer site, Anonup.
I will send you my number If you think a get away would be helpful.
All you have to do is get here. ๐Ÿ˜Š
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT62MGrB3AU

Edisto Beach State Park, South Carolina - Puzzled Adventurers - YouTube

We took a trip to Edisto Beach State Park for our 10 year wedding anniversary. It was a great trip and a very nice campground. Very quiet and great access to...

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers and love sent, Commander ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I am sending you my light and love on angelโ€™s wings! Thank you for all that you do! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

(((Hugs)))

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Lifting you up in prayer.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s unless I know ya :)

Just saw this , praying and covering you through this time and as long as you need it, we are here for you patriot .

Sending love and strength in prayer

In times like these, we find ourselves in different precipices, with many never-befores broken.

Hang in there veteran. You are not alone.

Praying for your peace tonight

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I'm so sorry you're going through so much stress, but I believe you got this!!! Make sure to take care of yourself!! Sending prayers and hugs. Thank you for your service and sacrifice!!๐Ÿ™

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

ALL IN!! ๐ŸชžThe Truth Will Set You Free ๐Ÿชž ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Family Is Everything ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… MAGA ๐Ÿฆ…

SENDING love, hugs and light to you Patriot. Thank you for your perseverance and your unwavering allegiance to and for humanity. I can only imagine being awake for 54 years with family and friends leaving and forsaking you.

AS DJT always tells us, "Don't ever, ever, ever give up", and I know you won't. YOU/WE will make it because WWG1WGA.

OUR Divine Creator will cover you in protection, peace and love. โค๏ธ

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Done. (hugs)

U guys are my Family as well .. Prayers and Big Hugs

What is faith if you donโ€™t have it when you need it most? God Wins! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธโœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธโœ๏ธ

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Thank you for your service Patriot.
Put on that armor of God again.
We need you now, more than ever.
WWG1WGA!
๐Ÿ™

I am not sure why we have to experience the dark night all alone in the world. It must be some sort of necessary experience. I am praying for you and all those, myself included, who are in this place. Lord keep all of your children in perfect peace as we travel through this end time in which we triumph. You have placed in us hope and mercy for these times. Heal our broken hearts and bring joy to our lives as we trust in you. ๐Ÿ™

HARDCORE, VETERAN, DIGITAL WARRIOR FOR 16 YEARS, 'TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!'

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

WE CHOSE TO BE HERE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME. NOTHING IS RANDOM. WE WILL REMEMBER WHEN IT IS TIME. ALMOST THERE, IMO.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Prayers for you, Commander! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Our time is coming, and when it does we will be needed more than ever to help those who are still asleep! The truths they will learn, which we have learned will not be easy for them to accept! Some will be lost forever

HARDCORE, VETERAN, DIGITAL WARRIOR FOR 16 YEARS, 'TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!'

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

q told us 4-6% are gone

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. Hang on tight,we need you! As long as you are breathing you are moving forward! When I get discouraged I try to focus onDJT and what he has gone through and all other patriots working behind the scenes to save this country and the childrenโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ