Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

And don't pick up the trash either. Let's leave this "democratic" city to what it likes best... stinky mud

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

That wouldn't really be fair to the innocent people who need things delivered in a life and death situation. People will die because of this.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Yes, I know, but this is war.
And they also consented to the jabs.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Stop... New Yorkers vote for their leaders. Let them take responsibility for the rotten actions these leaders take. At some point, we can't accept everything. Let their elected officials find food solutions for them ... the lesson will be profitable...

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

YES! The Cities have Always Depended Upon the Rural Areas of the Country; yet in their SHEER ARROGANCE have Usurped the Power of the Average Citizen and Imposed their Own Corporatist Visions upon the Rest of Us; all the while Allowing those Selfsame Cities to become Cesspools of Poverty, Homelessness, Crime and Violence.
WHY would ANYONE Trust these People when they cannot even Tend to their Own Backyards!
If they Continue to Impose their Blind, Totalitarian, Authoritarian Policies on the Majority of their Fellow Citizens, then MAYBE it is Time to Block Their Access to the Food and other Goods that support these Polices.
Block their Access and Let Them be Held Accountable by their own Citizens when they Realize what their So-Called Leaders have Brought Down Upon their Heads. This is NOT a Call for Violence Merely a Strategic Move that will, if Properly Orchestrated Result in a Minimal Level of Violence for All Concerned

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

you know what? some of us want DESPERATELY to go rural but have no help no support and no FUNDS to do so! my mate and i saved as much as we could then JB got in - COL skyrocketed - his health issues became very complex - treatment not covered by insurance - so our savings is now about gone. i have complex ptsd. i homeschool. i've done my "homework" - been awakening for decades - speaking out on personal blogs - and i feel so. left. behind now - alone with a family in need. we are financially strapped and trapped where we are. if someone knows of a safe clean 2 bedroom home for rent in a rural (safe and clean and more freedom minded) - under $1000 month - LET ME KNOW please! but to suggest we deny the people in cities the right to eat and live - when not ALL of us in these places are "a normie" - is not a smart idea.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

The DA met w/LE yesterday to strategize
how they can round up & lockdown ALL
Patriots, B4 arrest.

I kinda doubt many will follow HIS orders.

Cool if the enitre Island has ALL bridges
BLOCKED & Patriot held BBQ Parties at each
location!

Truckers > Farmers > Ranchers!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

There are ways to protest that don’t get you caught in J6 esque web. Goods and services halt starting in New York then spread to every blue state til it hurts. I live in one. Bring the pain.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

We can hurt them where it will make them notice! Their pocketbooks!

(1) Show this thread

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Not Me

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🤚🏻
And Atlanta
Miami
Nashville
Philadelphia
Chicago
Las Vegas
Dallas
Seattle
Phoenix
San Francisco
Los Angeles
St Louis
Baltimore

Let the trash pile up! ALL workers STRIKE! Let's see how shitty that place can really be!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I do! I do! I do! Please God make it so!!!