Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

exactly

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response America First to her Publication

Thank you for sharing video ❤️🤍💙

(1) Show this thread

APL 8.17 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Amen!!!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Trump is also an ASN - American State National - I do not think they can arrest an ASN. Maybe it will all change on a dime and the military will step in……time will tell. Be SAFE EVERYONE no matter what happens - Observe but do not absorb events as the unfold - keep your emotions in check. Much LOVE to ALL!!!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

💕
Find peace through prayer.
Good will defeat evil.
God is with / within us.
God wins.
🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

It's a replay of j6 for the ones in the back

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Yup .... 😊

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Agree 100%.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD is truly amazing! :)

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen 💕
We are so blessed to be alive at this time to witness His greatness.

(1) Show this thread

Sounds like a shoutout to faith and being comfy... absolutely NO FEAR....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Love these :)

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Amen 💕

(2) Show this thread

This is where I am. I have complete faith. The End.

In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication

Amen.

In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication

ThanQ.... !

(2) Show this thread