#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Luke 8:17

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My 94 year old dad, who is heartbroken over the election fraud and what he's watching happen to America. He cannot comprehend that I have faith that justice is coming. The TV is the tool of the enemy. He thinks the TV news has to report it or it cannot happen. He agrees, they all need to be arrested for treason.

I've approached this with my parents (both in their 90`s) as a "fictional" plot with twists and turns. They now enjoy my weekly updates, they don't need to belive me, the process helps to open their minds. :) Start with "imagine this..." a story.

In response Alee Raven to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Luke 8:17

In response Just Amom to her Publication

In the last year, it seems my dad's memory is starting to fade. So no matter how many times I attempt to explain my thinking, I have to start all over each time. Sad. I want this resolved with justice so he can have peace over it! I'm glad your parents are enjoying your strategy!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Alee Raven to his Publication

I am so sorry to hear, my dad is also declining rapidly and does not remember nor hear much. Keeping our connection (vibe) positive and loving is the best we can do in this situation. x

(1) Show this thread