Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Susie __Q

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok who turned on another frequency today?

I am hearing an added noise today, trying to drown out the cicadas.

Here is the
Tone Generator I use.

I believe the Cicada sounds hit us ALL about the same time.

The Cicada sounds were so intrusive. I was exhausted, disoriented, no desire to cook.

Be extremely careful with this Tone Generator. Make sure the volume on your device is on low. The frequencies, pitch can harm. I have inner frequency tones higher than 6000 Hz. Sometimes one loud specific Frequency will happen and it is super high, ice pick intrusion. I am able to get it to dissipate quicker than if I would allow it to dissipate on its own.

https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it