Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Ok who turned on another frequency today?

I am hearing an added noise today, trying to drown out the cicadas.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Here is the
Tone Generator I use.

I believe the Cicada sounds hit us ALL about the same time.

The Cicada sounds were so intrusive. I was exhausted, disoriented, no desire to cook.

Be extremely careful with this Tone Generator. Make sure the volume on your device is on low. The frequencies, pitch can harm. I have inner frequency tones higher than 6000 Hz. Sometimes one loud specific Frequency will happen and it is super high, ice pick intrusion. I am able to get it to dissipate quicker than if I would allow it to dissipate on its own.

https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

The cicadas, and that's exactly how i have described it, have been with me for months.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bill McAleer to his Publication

For me over 4 yrs now.
My guide said it was my frequency and how he finds me.

This new sound is different it is more like what I have heard ppl described as ringing.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Interesting, comment...

The vibration in my head (not my ears, I don't think) interrupts my quiet time. Had it for years.

I have been trying to find the tone/pitch. I identified the buzz in my head as the sound of the cicadas. It took me a few summers to figure it out.

I've NEVER seen or heard ANYONE mention cicadas!

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Months back, I mentioned the "NEW" very intrusive tones were in comparison to Cicadas. I was fortunate to find others experiencing the same tones.
The inner tones/sounds were louder & extremely intrusive. I have lived with inner tones/sounds since a youngster. I remember going to the ear doctor, earphones and tone generator played the frequencies...I was 7.

The Sun, Earth, Other Living Things Expresses Through Frequencies...Crying Out
For Father God Creator YHVH AND Jesus To Return Restore Earth To Its First Habitation. I Dwell On This. Holy Spirit Gives Me Strength In This Thinking. The Sounds Are Extremely Harsh At Times. In Prayer, I Respond to the tones/sounds...
"Wow stuff is going crazy out there... very harsh for many because we ARE At War. Spiritual And Physical War. My perspective instantly goes to Prayers For Many out there battling. My Prayers Are For ALL Patriot Warriors. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Have a buzzing in my ears for the last 30 years.not only have I thought cicadas but they only here in august also.and I have thought more about electric power lines. Maybe has something to do with resonance and vibration.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

(4) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Nana
God turned up the volume.
Doesn't want you to miss out 😊

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

JESUS πŸ™

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

Had something today, the rising changed, definitely a more comfortable one.