Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Vk on Twitter

AND THEN GOD SHOWED UP!

It Cannot Go Higher than 9.9999999999999 because 10, Drop the Zero, 1 is the Quantum Singularity/"String"-"You"-larity

The Quantum Quickening

The Simultaneous Enfoldment and Unfoldment of the Quantum Source Field through the Hyper-Cubic, Multi-Dimensional Zero Point of Space-Time and Time-Space.

The Universal-Personal and Planetary Pentecost, otherwise known as THE GREAT AWAKENING

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE BIG BANG/BIG BLOOM; CONTRACTION EXPANSION (i.e. HEARTBEAT) OF THE TOROIDAL UNIVERSE.

"We Sit Around in a Circle and Suppose, but the SECRET, Sits in the Center and KNOWS." -Poet Robert Frost

Universal Torus Simultaneously Contracting and Expanding through the "Zero Point." The "Big Bang"/"Big Bloom" as Expressed through the Sacred Geometry of the ""Flower of Life."

Shape of the Universe - The Orange Theory - YouTube

How does the Universe work? dive in to The Orange Theory to find out some ideas... but if you seek the truth remember what Buddhist spiritual guide Geshe Kel...