Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I am Not Pissed. I am not afraid. I am confident that God wins. That doesn't equate to indifference. It is so much more than that! Anger makes you weak.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

When they lose their precious dollar, then the people will care...been saying it from day 1

lol
he's such a troll :)

9999 > 10
simple, logical...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

AND THEN GOD SHOWED UP!

It Cannot Go Higher than 9.9999999999999 because 10, Drop the Zero, 1 is the Quantum Singularity/"String"-"You"-larity

The Quantum Quickening

The Simultaneous Enfoldment and Unfoldment of the Quantum Source Field through the Hyper-Cubic, Multi-Dimensional Zero Point of Space-Time and Time-Space.

The Universal-Personal and Planetary Pentecost, otherwise known as THE GREAT AWAKENING

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE BIG BANG/BIG BLOOM; CONTRACTION EXPANSION (i.e. HEARTBEAT) OF THE TOROIDAL UNIVERSE.

"We Sit Around in a Circle and Suppose, but the SECRET, Sits in the Center and KNOWS." -Poet Robert Frost

Universal Torus Simultaneously Contracting and Expanding through the "Zero Point." The "Big Bang"/"Big Bloom" as Expressed through the Sacred Geometry of the ""Flower of Life."

Shape of the Universe - The Orange Theory - YouTube

How does the Universe work? dive in to The Orange Theory to find out some ideas... but if you seek the truth remember what Buddhist spiritual guide Geshe Kel...

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Youhooo: 99,9999999, I am waiting for you!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

That's what I told my husband a while back.... 9.9999999

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

VK's is cunning like a fox!