Brady just happened to win with the number 12 on his jersey 21. His team name is the Buccaneers. The Buccaneers were freedom sailors (think White Squall), and their logo with a skull (think punisher.) The Weeknd's performance was not Satanic, but it was shining truth. Everyone was wearing Red Coats, think Coats before DECLAS. We are watching a movie! Do not think everything dark or obscure like the reaper is "Satanic," as we need darkness to see the light. BOOM.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

In response John Reese to his Publication

He won his other six Super Bowls wearing#12 also and he was a Patriot... Whoa!!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

And they pardoy masks by wearing Jock Straps as masks ....

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

This is on youtube, but is from a previous performance in 2017
https://youtu.be/AM-Vai-4pnw

I'm not sure what to think about last nights show or what his real motives are. My problem is that if the goal was to wake people up and show the evil that exists, I think it should have been more obvious. If "we" are all guessing if it was good or bad then I'm not sure normies would get it at all.

I heard he paid his own money to perform and have total control of his show - why not go big and actually perform a MJ song? Send a crystal clear message...

Well, I didn't see it like this at all! Still on the wall about it but now you have me thinking!

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

but what about this little gem?

wow!

It does make a difference to help everyone get on the same page, instead of all the minds going off in different directions. Thank you!
Otherwise, it is best not to drop any intel, if misinfo is all that comes from it.

his body language and dance moves is what i noticed! hat! gloves! was that surgical plastic sugery masks? the wink! vouce similar but not exact! And words in background!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

NiCE! 👍🏻👍🏻

Interesting thing. Weeknd used to work at a Trump hotel.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Thank you

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

I saw that someone posted this but I have no idea if it is a real screenshot or a photoshop fake. Did anyone watch that knows if this is legit?

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication

I saw it. Someone did a slower down version otherwise i wouldn't have seen it. Its a quick flash but it's there

In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication

This is from 2017 I believe. Not this year!

(5) Show this thread

Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

Well i definitely misinterpreted the Red Coats. I had no idea the Buccaneers were freedom sailors, you just always hear how they were pirates. thank you for the critical thinking and sharing! 🙏👊🏼😎

In response Melanie Hite to her Publication

Now, I think the PIRATES were the good guys in HISTORY against those freaks that ate and raped children.

(1) Show this thread

WOW. This is a GREAT decode!! Thank YOU!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

YES THANK U NICE CRITICAL THINKING

Exactly!!! Thank you! It was not satanic... it was MJ telling his story!

Oh thank you so muchfor that. It really was creepy when I watched it but your explaination really helped 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Good take on this!

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

So glad I found you here! I was VeganPatriot1776 on#twit was deleted last month with the major purge of Patriots...#TrumperWavin#WWG1WGA#GodWins