Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My GrandMum Genevieve said"Define Who you are by how you give...Not By What you own"
#GrandMumsRule💗

Real unconditional (agape) love is all that matters. I’m learning to love better myself which means to not judge as well. Something may not be our belief or what we hold to be truth, but we can just love them anyways. This has been my News Years pursuit with my very liberal, Trump hating extended family and including my oldest daughter.
So far I am exceeding 😊❤️

🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗

Love is all that matters.....

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Exactly

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

love you all !!

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE

One Love (Official Fan Made Music Video) - Bob Marley - YouTube

We'd like to congratulate the winning production team of our Bob Marley "One Love" music video contest, Painting In Pictures! Also a very special thank you g...

❤️❤️❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

LOVE is Truth 💕

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

John Lennon ‘It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you’re loved or how you’re loved’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyMnALT4tTg

John Lennon - Love (Lyrics) - YouTube

All rights in this song belongs to John Lennon and their publisher. I do not own the music in this video.Pictures from Downloadable Pictures of Geulgram (htt...

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

And Truth Is Love💗

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

❤️

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread