VK on Twitter
Mr. Robot πŸ€–, Kingdom of πŸ‚πŸ’©
I remember when this episode aired back in 2015, I went wide eyed and showed other people that clip and I was laughed at and mocked for it back then. πŸ˜†

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

This show was absolutely brilliant. I was beside myself when it first came out, so excited that the themes covered were being shown.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Right, it was really good, lots of little truth nuggies!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

WOAH! The first I've seen of that. Thanks for sharing. Truth truth truth!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

That was a very interesting show.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

kingdom of bullshit

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nailed it!

University of PA, Wharton School, BS Econ Allied Health Degree - Respiratory Therapy. Volunteer - Aquaponics Farm Problem fixer.

Humanity has been enslaved by the Illuminati, the Kazharian Mafia, and probably a few other elite rat tribes for at least centuries. That's why the collapse of this situation is Biblical. We need to escape from Egypt and cross the Red Sea. But God must part the waters that will collapse upon evil after we find our freedom.

πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’—

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Awakening into the existence of the Soul makes us AWARE that two distinct dimensions of consciousness live within us: a soul and a personality ...a greater self and a lesser self. When this recognition first dawns we stumble through life in a state of duality, trying to INnerstand and REALize who we really are. Then we begin to question our motives: Who am I serving, my own personal interests or a greater GOoD? The questioning in πŸ’“/mind is challenging but if we are honest, it brings uplifting results.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

i ... (i copied u πŸ˜‰ i love that!)
was always taught (in church) that the soul and personality were
the same thing. i was actually thinking about this a few nights ago only regarding the soul and spirit. Sometimes the info i pick up on seems to consider the soul/spirit one and the same..? or interchangeable?? It seems something so seemingly simple should (what a tongue twister πŸ˜›) be fairly obvious. It is not to me.

i would very much appreciate if you could set me straight on this.

Also.. i need to visit your profile page more often. Such valuable info i'm missing out on. πŸ§‘πŸ’«β€οΈπŸ’«πŸ§‘

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God for The Great Awakening!
[Their} lies and illusions are being exposed.
Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Watta show for normies to wake up, one of my favourite watched twice

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Whoa...

Side Note:
This episode was called,
"zer0-daY.avi"

Reposted this today...
Interesting Timing VK πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread