Here we go!
Of course OLeary says we dont need home town banks, all we need are 4 or 5 better regulated giant banks cause everything is done online he says!
Here comes the push for Biden's CBDC digital banking to cap off the final blow enslaving you forever!
Social Credits system just like China!
Once in place they can just turn your money card off any time you do something they dont like!
Say something online against them & they turn off your ability to buy food or work or travel!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Another Soul Sold......So sad for Oleary Tik Tok💙💚

💥😄...time to crush these systems and be sovereign the way God intended it to be for us

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Nana, i pray this does NOT happen. Yes, it WILL set the stage for a China scenerio or worse if it continues........it will lead basically to the mark of the beast....Without the mark(or their permission) you will not be able to buy nor sell.....THEY WILL HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER EVERYONE! IT MUST BE HALTED 🙏🙏🙏

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Centralization = bad
Decentralization = good

Centralized anything is only good for the controllers - very convenient for them

Decentralized means a bit more effort from us, but, it is safer, and protects our freedom much more.

Also, it means more competition, so better deals for us - the customers.

Resist anything digital!!!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What will it take to wake those who still slumber? I am still waiting to find out what will awaken my family. They go about their lives as though nothing is happening.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Say NO to centralized CBDC’s & YES to ISO20022 compliant Digital Assets.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

The "private" banking industry does not have the request of or permission to monopolize banking or make decisions with our funds by "We the People"!!!

I DO NOT CONSENT!!'

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

OLEARY IS ONE OF THEM HE WILL GET A BOOT OR TEST POSITIVE

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Up to his eyeballs in it

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

His name is Irish? Tomorrow is St Patrick's day... 🍀🍀🍀

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Thinking they could use ESG implementation as a requirement for a bank to receive the new Fed Reserve "bail-out" FDIC replacement.

CBDC = JUST SAY NO!