Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Law & Physics

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Anyone think that Hydrogen vehicles are going to rock the world? it's either that or water, which is obviously hydro based. Bring it!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Also Cold Fusion?

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

My newest dig. Haven't heard of that one yet.

ORIGIN of NEGENTROPY: Compressions, The Hydrogen Atom, and Phase Conjugation

mathematics of fusion
http://www.fractalfield.com/mathematicsoffusion/

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Ok.....I'm gonna need better readers.

My current glasses would never let something that acedemic come through my lenses

😆

Ima gonna start tomorrow night at about 9:30 when I usually do my rabbit hole stuff

Thank you!