Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Anyone think that Hydrogen vehicles are going to rock the world? it's either that or water, which is obviously hydro based. Bring it!

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

My newest dig. Haven't heard of that one yet.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Cold Fusion:Physics/Applications/Measurement -Jean Paul Biberian cryofusion.org - YouTube

Cold Fusion:Physics/Applications/Measurement -Jean Paul Biberian cryofusion.org - leading physics professor international cold fusion researcher- Interna...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Jun 21, 2018
Cold Fusion:Physics/Applications/Measurement -Jean Paul Biberian cryofusion.org - leading physics professor international cold fusion researcher- International conference presentation: www.fractalfield.com/2018 latest cold fusion physics- updates, measurements, commercialization- As professsor Jean Paul notes- near the end- he has also considerable expertise in Biological Transmutations. See also our www.fractalfield.com/alchemyoffusion -- Film courtesy conference co-host Roger Green breakthrough-technologies.com

(4) Show this thread