PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

If you wanna see people really lose their marbles, VK should change his verified Twitter handle to JFK JR. What say you@VincentKennedy ? No pressure, but 3/16 at 10:10 would be a good time to do it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‡

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1636043768552992768?s=20

Wow, he can turn on & off his blue chk mark, bc it wasn't there last wk or this wkend, w/c I think I posted it here on AU,when I noticed his avatar changed & w/o a blue chk. Let's all manifest for the big reveal soon, since 2023 is nearing to a close for a new year... ๐Ÿ™

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I think he said it went away when he changed his avatar, but yes I agree canโ€™t wait for the fireworks. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Ah ok,๐Ÿ‘ thx for that, bc I lose track on all his posts in 3 SM that he has.๐Ÿ˜„

(1) Show this thread