If you wanna see people really lose their marbles, VK should change his verified Twitter handle to JFK JR. What say you@VincentKennedy ? No pressure, but 3/16 at 10:10 would be a good time to do it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‡

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1636043768552992768?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Timing is everything. I doubt VK is going to rush revealing his true identity.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I donโ€™t think that we VK is JFK jrโ€ฆ..

Im ready....In my Heart i know he is with us and safe....and yes being a Secret Agent Man.
#FamilyIsEverything#WWG1GWA#CommunityMan#CommunityLOVE
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

LOL... That would be something.

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

Itโ€™s Happeningโ€ฆI Know It You Know It We ALL Know It!!

NCSWIC!!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Interesting that ANONUP has the same blue check. I'm assuming it will be on 11/22/2023. Isn't that VK's last day.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

My preference back in '18 was a
Fireside Chat w/ Trump & Melania...

& 2 high winged chairs w/back to the
camera until Trump invites them to
disclose... JFK Jr & the Beautiful
Carolyn.

BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

Wow, he can turn on & off his blue chk mark, bc it wasn't there last wk or this wkend, w/c I think I posted it here on AU,when I noticed his avatar changed & w/o a blue chk. Let's all manifest for the big reveal soon, since 2023 is nearing to a close for a new year... ๐Ÿ™

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I think he said it went away when he changed his avatar, but yes I agree canโ€™t wait for the fireworks. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I was hoping for 11 ~ 11~ 2023 โš”๏ธ