BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Here’s proof that when u learn to fight back, against their loosh/FEAR system for enslavement of humanity, u have the PWR & truth on your side. The pwr of the PPL is more pwrful than [them]. I was being billed for tax debt since '18, when I haven’t worked since. I finally sent this letter & sent a AG coin w/ 2 witness +my sig. And they stopped harassing me after it,bc haven’t rec'd mails for collecting on their fake tax ~$170k+, since '18, more than what I pulled for my 19yrs saved 401k 4 missions. But I feel like the Q team did it w/ this extreme $, 4 a GK to execute this AG coin (did it 4 other debts, Mort/CCs, but some minions didn't abide,so did the FBI tip+lawsuit for their FRAUDS, w/c they cant win w/ 1776 in place by Q+/Mil w/ 1776 JUDGES across USA); just like fighting the CDC-School mask mandates w/protests-claim lawsuit, (see pics), CDC ended masks w/in hrs,since I cleared the CDC HQ. ALL ENERGY IN THE ACTION.

https://youtu.be/jCRAAmjhxz8#KNOWYOURRIGHTS#LearnToFightBack

Sometimes, I feel like a lone warrior doing the repair/brk their Hz on mother's system (huge burden), like the CDC mission executed back in 3/2021. So as soon I am able to get guided to execute some paper trail like the mask mandates that CDC initiated, only a GK can brk it, who's done the etherical battle. Just now realized too, I did all the Fed Rsvs across the country, & so when i did IRS above, that's when it stopped their SICK games, no more IRS mails. Also w/the FBI bldg bombing that they did at OKC to invert the keystone, was cleared back in Aug/'22...so no wonder they led me to do an FBI tip on crimes online, bc I said I'm not doing anymore papertrails or other court proceeding that will cost me more $,bc cant afford any attorneys to fight morts/IRS claimed on their fake debts due to all the $ drained already for the ~5 yr F/T-GK mission. https://anonup.com/thread/2684374

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it