Here’s proof that when u learn to fight back, against their loosh/FEAR system for enslavement of humanity, u have the PWR & truth on your side. The pwr of the PPL is more pwrful than [them]. I was being billed for tax debt since '18, when I haven’t worked since. I finally sent this letter & sent a AG coin w/ 2 witness +my sig. And they stopped harassing me after it,bc haven’t rec'd mails for collecting on their fake tax ~$170k+, since '18, more than what I pulled for my 19yrs saved 401k 4 missions. But I feel like the Q team did it w/ this extreme $, 4 a GK to execute this AG coin (did it 4 other debts, Mort/CCs, but some minions didn't abide,so did the FBI tip+lawsuit for their FRAUDS, w/c they cant win w/ 1776 in place by Q+/Mil w/ 1776 JUDGES across USA); just like fighting the CDC-School mask mandates w/protests-claim lawsuit, (see pics), CDC ended masks w/in hrs,since I cleared the CDC HQ. ALL ENERGY IN THE ACTION.

https://youtu.be/jCRAAmjhxz8#KNOWYOURRIGHTS#LearnToFightBack

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Sometimes, I feel like a lone warrior doing the repair/brk their Hz on mother's system (huge burden), like the CDC mission executed back in 3/2021. So as soon I am able to get guided to execute some paper trail like the mask mandates that CDC initiated, only a GK can brk it, who's done the etherical battle. Just now realized too, I did all the Fed Rsvs across the country, & so when i did IRS above, that's when it stopped their SICK games, no more IRS mails. Also w/the FBI bldg bombing that they did at OKC to invert the keystone, was cleared back in Aug/'22...so no wonder they led me to do an FBI tip on crimes online, bc I said I'm not doing anymore papertrails or other court proceeding that will cost me more $,bc cant afford any attorneys to fight morts/IRS claimed on their fake debts due to all the $ drained already for the ~5 yr F/T-GK mission. https://anonup.com/thread/2684374