2023 seems to be shaping up to be a doozy. 👀

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

😂

which calender

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I hope the part about him leaving is "disinfo"... Would be sad... 😔Please change your mind about that, VK@VincentKennedy , if you meant it. 🙏

So you are John Vince Kennedy McMahon AI? LOL just kidding, joking. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Good one Stephanie!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I'm not liking this part PJ... first it says she, then says he. as (Classified).. I don't like this one bit..Gaaahhhh😩

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

It’s gonna be okay, Patriot. I’m taking VK’s story with a grain of salt. I get the vibe he’s trolling. As always NCSWIC and let’s see what happens! 😎🇺🇸🦅

(2) Show this thread

😎👍

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

11/11/23 Red line?

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

nothing left to save 11/11/23

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

yeah...red lines?

(3) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

2023 by which calendar :-)