Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
America First

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Are you sending those scheduled tweets out this weekend@VincentKennedy? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‡

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1635857658665222144?s=20

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

22 posts containing โ€œwideโ€โ€ฆ
https://qalerts.net/?q=wide

What do you suppose Elon is talking about here with this talk of 'going wide?'

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response America First to her Publication

and of course Q22

Eyes wide open also hints to The Great Awakening.

WIDE = 41
WILD = 48

Q4148

Sounds relevant even if itโ€™s not exactly what heโ€™s talking about.

My initial feeling is a misspelled version of the word โ€œwildโ€. Would tie in with March madness, manic Monday and when Trump used the word โ€œwildโ€.
But VK doesnโ€™t even know, and neither do I.

โ€œEyes wide openโ€œ is in the Q drops. Sounds like we may see something wildโ€ฆ