Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
P.J. 777

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

22 posts containing β€œwide”…
https://qalerts.net/?q=wide

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

What do you suppose Elon is talking about here with this talk of 'going wide?'

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Certainly has 1221 vibes.
KV 11/22
AKA > 11:11
V11 > 1221

Retired USMC /JOSC Ops will never take the Jab, am Pure Blood, My blood & sperm are worth more then gold My aim is great you've been warned

V 11.3.2 is able to go wide." The new update is supposed to merge Tesla’s FSD software, which Musk dubbed the most important software release of any kind in a very time, and its Autopilot highway stack.

22 = 11 K
- 11 = K
- 11 = - 2 = K
K = - 2 is the answer...
NaN = K ...FYI

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response M-Q 11:11 to his Publication

@doqholliday was just talking Sodium Ion Batteries.

(1) Show this thread

A ROAD TAX???

If it's still a go then technically, he has until New Years Day - 4/1!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Good point! Let’s see what happens. 😎

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Bring it!

Roman numerals V = 5 also if 11 = V
Elon posted 5:5

Is VKs profile gone? When I click on via the handle above - it’s gone.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication

No he’s still here! πŸ‘‡

https://anonup.com/@VincentKennedy

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it